Our good friend Dorothy Linthicum recently suggested that we make up some promotional bookmarks for her to distribute at next week’s conference of the National Association for Episcopal Christian Education Directors. With some help from Susan Shillinglaw and Marshall Finch of the VTS staff, they’re currently in production. Feel free to have a look-see below, and contact us if you’d like some to distribute in your ministry context.
A place for Christian educators to share formation resources online.
Laboring "for all who seek instruction" (Sirach 33:18).
This site is made possible by a grant from the Evangelical Education Society of the Episcopal Church and was developed in partnership with the Center for the Ministry of Teaching at Virginia Theological Seminary by Kyle Matthew Oliver.
- Into All The WWWorld on Courses
- Sharon Ely Pearson on Bookmarks for NAECED
- fortuaree on Evangelicals and the Historical Adam
- Exciting Announcement + Course Preview, Part 3 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion” | Into All The WWWorld on Course Preview, Part 2 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion”
- Resource Review: Einstein's God: Science, Faith and the Life of … « Feeds « Theology of Ministry on Resource Review: Einstein’s God: Science, Faith and the Life of Wonder