A place for Christian educators to share formation resources online.
Laboring "for all who seek instruction" (Sirach 33:18).
This site is made possible by a grant from the Evangelical Education Society of the Episcopal Church and was developed in partnership with the Center for the Ministry of Teaching at Virginia Theological Seminary by Kyle Matthew Oliver.
- Twitter REST API 1.1 - status cache - #400
- Into All The WWWorld on Courses
- Sharon Ely Pearson on Bookmarks for NAECED
- fortuaree on Evangelicals and the Historical Adam
- Exciting Announcement + Course Preview, Part 3 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion” | Into All The WWWorld on Course Preview, Part 2 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion”
- Resource Review: Einstein's God: Science, Faith and the Life of … « Feeds « Theology of Ministry on Resource Review: Einstein’s God: Science, Faith and the Life of Wonder
Tag Archives: Blogs
Derek Olsen, one of the more interesting Daily Episcopalian columnists at Episcopal Café, wrote an article a couple of days back about the power of the Internet to be part of the solution to the challenge of Fixing Adult Formation. … Continue reading