A place for Christian educators to share formation resources online.
Laboring "for all who seek instruction" (Sirach 33:18).
This site is made possible by a grant from the Evangelical Education Society of the Episcopal Church and was developed in partnership with the Center for the Ministry of Teaching at Virginia Theological Seminary by Kyle Matthew Oliver.
- Twitter REST API 1.1 - status cache - #400
- Into All The WWWorld on Courses
- Sharon Ely Pearson on Bookmarks for NAECED
- fortuaree on Evangelicals and the Historical Adam
- Exciting Announcement + Course Preview, Part 3 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion” | Into All The WWWorld on Course Preview, Part 2 — “‘Into a wider world’: Conversations between science and religion”
- Resource Review: Einstein's God: Science, Faith and the Life of … « Feeds « Theology of Ministry on Resource Review: Einstein’s God: Science, Faith and the Life of Wonder
Tag Archives: Congregations
On March 26, Dr. Ralph Honderd gave a forum at VTS on ministry with people with intellectual disabilities. This is an area of our ministry of welcome in which so many churches have significant room for improvement. The good news … Continue reading